- Production Revenue in 2009
Silver/Lead/Zinc from Don Roman, Gold/Silver/Copper from Lluvia
- Growth Oriented Investment Portfolio
Tara Minerals, La Camera Mining
- Multiple Exploration Projects
- Fully Funded
This document contains certain “forward-looking statements”, including, but not limited to, statements concerning current and future drilling programs and results, drill indicated resources, continuing development plans, the type of mineralization present and expected results. Information inferred from the interpretation of this information may be deemed to be forward looking statement, as it constitutes a prediction of what might be found to be present when and if a project is actually developed. Statements and estimates concerning mineral and drilled resources may also be deemed to be forward looking statements in that they involve estimates, based on certain assumptions, regarding the mineralization that would be encountered if and when a mineral deposit is actually developed and mined. Forward looking statements are not historical facts, and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties beyond management’s control. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Risks and uncertainties that could cause results or future events to differ materially from current expectations expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements include, among other things, but without limitation, those set forth in Tara Gold Resources filings.
Tara Gold Resources Corp.
- US based, publicly-traded in US and Frankfurt, growth-orientated metals and minerals development and exploration company.
- Tara is currently focused on acquiring and developing properties in the prolific goldsilver belt of the Sierra Madre Occidental in the states of Chihuahua, Sonora, and Sinaloa, Mexico.
- Interest in multiple near production projects and growth oriented equity investments.
Disciplined Growth Strategy
- Leverage Relationships to Recognize Value Early.
- Acquire Projects with Historical Workings.
- Reduce Risk by Optioning Projects to Partners.
- Option to partners for cash, shares, property payments and exploration/production costs.
- Generates cash flow for Tara, reduces shareholder risk, advances several properties simultaneously, reduces labor costs, gives Tara ability to operate with focused management team.
- Monetize Interest into Growth Investment Upon Success.
Tara Gold is positioned to realize value from a pipeline of production and exploration projects in Mexico, an aggressive acquisition strategy and dedicated management.